- Have you been refused credit?
- Thinking of applying for credit?
- What is your current credit score?
- Want to improve your credit score?
- Are you worried about identity theft?
& Credit Score
10 day online trial*
Reasons To Check your
Credit Report & Credit Score
- Unlimited online access to credit report & score
- Verify information about you is correct and up to date
- Instant identity alerts
- Guard against ID theft with 24/7 credit monitoring
- View sample credit report
Your Credit Report Matters
Your Credit Report is a reflection of all your credit and it changes every day. Your credit applications as well as the credit you already have show up on this report.
A Credit Score is calculated from your Credit Report. Lenders use this score as an assessment of your credit worthiness to make credit decisions about you.
Your Credit Report can contain errors which can adversely affect your Score and your ability to get future credit. Monitoring your report enables you to protect your credit and also guard against ID theft and fraud.
When you sign up for the free trial, you provide us with a continuous payment authority for your nominated credit or debit card.
At the end of the trial period we will use this to collect your membership fee of £19.95 per month automatically from your card account and we will repeat this process on or about the same day each month.
If you do not wish to proceed with membership after the trial period you may cancel and if you call us during the 10 day trial period you will not be charged.
For a detailed explanation of how we use continuous payment authority please see our FAQ.